MEP Engineer - Site
• Must stay on site fulltime to supervise the day-to-day on-site supervision of subcontractor and field labor force
• Strictly monitor technical specification of important aspects of house. Eg. Wiring diagram, electrical appliance installation, and installation of lightings .etc.
• Review and approve subcontractor payment request
• Maintain good relationships with subcontractors, venders and others construction team including architect and structure engineer
• Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with site manager
• Conduct quality inspections
• Coordinate site inspection efforts
• Monitor work progress and material use to ensure schedule and within budget
• Communicate and enforce OHL Safety and Health Management Program
• Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
• Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings
• Coordinating, directing, and monitoring the activities of subcontractors and suppliers, to insure conformance with plans, specifications, local and national codes.
• Reviewing project changes in conjunction with the Project Engineer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years’ experience working for construction project
• Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts, and Purchase Orders
• Strong ability to read drawings and specifications
• Time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
• Organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient
• Negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments
• Proven written and verbal communication abilities
• Capable in coordinating and scheduling MEP activities
• Written and spoken English
• Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=351 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia