• Give correct technical guideline for sub-contractors and venders
• Ensure strict and correct translation of drawings by the sub-contractors and vendors. This includes building dimension, material specifications
• Advise the subcontractors and vender on key material installation methods
• Spend 85 % of the working hours on site to supervise sub-contractors’ work to ensure the construction progresses as planned with efficient use of construction material and still retain high construction quality
• Coordinate venders’ work to ensure smooth site work progress and ensure that no one team’s work is held up by other teams.
• Supervise the sub-contractors and vender’s work to ensure order and safety at the construction site
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Engineering or related field
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in construction site management
• Competent in using AutoCAD, Sketchup
• Structural calculation note for building
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Good in problems-solving skill
• Ability to cope with pressure and change
• Good understanding of construction
• Have a sense of urgency and accurate in details
• Strong communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=368 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia