• Work with the design team to fully understand the Master-plan of the particular project
• Work with the design team to fully understand the project infrastructure plan with absolute accuracy of the road, drainage and MEP layouts.
• Able to read the structure drawings of each house in the project and give instruction to the survey machine operators to locate key locational points, structure line and lines for finishing work such as floor, door and window levels.
• Devise the project team (survey) efficiently and devide the job effectively among teams
• Work in close collaboration with site engineers to ensure the correct installation of re-bars and form work in strict compliance with the specifications of column, beam and slab dimension
• Assist the structure engineers in their coordination and relation with the sub-contractors and vendors.
• Intervene when there are conflicts between site engineers and sub-contractors or vendors
• Spend 85 % of the working hours on site to supervise the work of structure engineers and foremen to ensure the construction progresses as planned
• Coordinate venders’ work to ensure smooth site work progress and ensure that no one team’s work is held up by other teams
• Supervise the sub-contractors’ and venders’ work to ensure order and safety at the construction site
• Maintain staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Engineering or related field
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in construction site management
• Competent in using AutoCAD, Sketchup
• Structural calculation note for building
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Good in problems-solving skill
• Ability to cope with pressure and change
• Good understanding of construction
• Have a sense of urgency and accurate in details
• Strong communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=366 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia