• Prepare the job announcement of all vacancies.
• Manage all the process of the job recruitment.
• Prepare shortlisted candidate list and update in the SAP HCM recruitment module.
• Prepare the report of the new employee of Chip Mong Group, and report to the reporting supervisor for further process.
• Arrange for the interview with shortlisted candidate and making the selection matrix of the selected candidate.
• Prepare and report the monthly head counting and recruitment of the candidate in each department of Chip Mong Group.
• Prepare the organization structure of all the departments and making the job description of each position in the department.
• Prepare monthly report of the recruitment process to the supervisor/manager.
• Perform other duties as instructed by the reporting supervisor/manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field.
• 2-year experiences and knowledge of recruitment process tools in human resource management.
• Ability to operate and communicate well with all levels of employees.
• Having a good proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
• Excellent in English.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=99 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia