• Accurate reading of master-plan and infrastructure drawings.
• Provide technical guideline to sub-contractors.
• Take charge of security, health and safety on site.
• Organize and supervise material and people on site.
• Supervise sub-contractors and workers to ensure correct use of material according to the specifications, proper installation, and construction quality and construction progress as scheduled.
• Supervise the construction of the landscape for the whole site and ensure that the landscape construction plan is linked to the overall site development plan to achieve coordinated development and everything is finished on time.
• Must spent 85 per cent of the working time on site supervising the work on-site.
• Plan the work to be done and organize things so that deadlines are met. If technical or any other problems crop up, it is up to the site engineer to resolve them.
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in construction site management.
• Competent in using AutoCAD, Sketchup.
• Structural calculation note for building.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Good in problems-solving skill.
• Ability to cope with pressure and change.
• Good understanding of construction.
• Have a sense of urgency and accurate in details.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=375 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia