• Work closely with the engineer teams and coordinate the service team’s assistance as they request.
• Work closely with the engineer teams and the warehouse team to provide material delivery service.
• Ensure effective management of equipment i.e. tractors, excavators, bulldozers and trucks with high efficiency.
• Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment including scheduled and preventive maintenance.
• Responsible for coaching drivers on proper operation of machinery, heavy equipment and other construction equipment.
• Ensure that all equipment are kept clean after work.
• Maintain staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Minimum high school level or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-years experiences of managing equipment on construction sites.
• Have a good knowledge of machine operation and its work capacity.
• Like machinery.
• Have a good sense of work scope and the ability to estimate the required labor and equipment time to be able to allocate and assign the task effectively.
• Hand on person.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=377 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia