• Carry out technical supervision of ongoing civil & finishing work at all stages.
• Spend 85 % of the working hours on site to supervise sub-contractors’ work to ensure the construction progresses as planned with efficient use of construction material and still retain high construction quality.
• Check and keep controlling on the wastage of material at site.
• Coordinate venders’ work to ensure smooth site work progress and ensure that no one team’s work is held up by other teams.
• Check completed projects / building which are ready for possession.
• Coordinate with sub-contractors and vender’s to ensure order, safety and quality of construction work.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in construction site management.
• Competent in using AutoCAD, Sketchup.
• Structural calculation note for building.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good in problems-solving skill.
• Ability to cope with pressure and change.
• Good understanding of construction.
• Have a sense of urgency and accurate in details.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=385 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia