• Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers.
• Compare and select the most suitable suppliers with best value based on criteria
• Ensure promptness and quality of ordered products and services
• Ensure the ordering process is conducted properly based on rules and regulations
• Verify the amount and cost of orders
• Review and evaluate the performance of the suppliers
• Submit final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in procurement, communication or a related area.
• Knowledge of company’s rules, regulations and procedures
• Knowledge of procurement laws, regulations and guidelines
• Advanced level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Strong presentation, written communication, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
• Strong organizational skill
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong detail oriented skill
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Valid driver’s license
• Flexible to travel
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=381 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia