• Assist engineers and foremen with technical advice and administrative support.
• Ensure strict and correct translation of drawings into construction on site.
• Work in close collaboration with foremen to ensure the correct installation in strict compliance with the drawings.
• Ensure work is completed to the highest possible quality.
• Supervise tillers, carpenters, painters and other tradesmen to finish construction.
• Ensure good workmanship and accuracy in finishing’s.
• Liaise and interface with the building and engineering teams for timely completion of houses.
• Provide back-up to other construction supervisors as and when required.
• Collaborate with the Procurement team for periodical review to give feedbacks on the quality. of construction materials to the procurement and design team.
• Intervene when there are conflicts between finishing engineers and sub-contractors or vendors.
• Spend 85 % of the working hours on site to supervise the work of engineers and foremen to ensure the construction progresses as planned.
• Supervise the sub-contractors’ and venders’ work to ensure order and safety at the construction site.
• Maintain staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 4 years of working experience in construction site management.
• Competent in using AutoCAD, Sketchup.
• Structural calculation note for building.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good in problems-solving skill.
• Ability to cope with pressure and change.
• Good understanding of construction.
• Have a sense of urgency and accurate in details.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=386 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia