• Ensure the housing units are handed over to customers on time and in good quality.
• Inspect all the vacant housing units and ensure that the units are ready for handover to customers.
• Prepare housing unit handover reports for property manager.
• Assist the property manager in managing security, landscaping, cleaning, and maintenance teams to ensure the safety and welfare of the residents in our housing complex.
• Work closely with customers to receive their constructive feedback and deal with their complaints related to construction quality, security, etc.
• Assist in reviewing existing operational practices in Property Management Department; propose appropriate changes for improvement where necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer, Business Administration or a related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in property management and/or construction, or a related area.
• Knowledge of construction
• Knowledge of business models and strategy
• Intermediate level in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong presentation, written communication, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=395 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia