• Understanding costs analysis for construction, repair and maintenance project.
• Compute variation order claims
• Providing advice on contractual claims.
• Prepare progress claim payment for subcontractors work
• Managing costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structure
• Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
• Performing risk and value management and cost control
• Degree in Civil Engineering , Architecture or related fields
• Certification in Quantity Surveying is highly desired but not necessary
• Experience in running tendering processes for project management and/or architectural/engineering design consulting
• Advanced knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities
• Skillful in AutoCAD, Excel and other program relates to Quantity Surveyor including REVIT, ect.
• Time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
• Organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient and transparent tendering processes
• Negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors
• Ability to assess tendering bids for value, cost and quality
• Written and spoken English
• Attention to detail
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=235 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia