Sales Administrative Officer
• Prepare all necessary agreements with house buyers, including Sale-Purchase Agreement, Installment Agreement etc.
• Keep good relationship with existing customers.
• Help the Company to achieve short and long term business growth.
• Work closely with other divisions of Sales & Marketing Department and Finance Department.
• Do daily and weekly report on number of agreements.
• Performs other duties as assigned from the top management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, or Law.
• At least 1-2 year experience in Real Estate Sector.
• Knowledge and understanding of real estate market, especially on competitors’ movement.
• Excellent communicator and interpersonal skill, able to handle difficult business situation and able to negotiate well.
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• Excellent communicator who can handle difficult business situations well, and represent the sales organization both inside and outside the organization in a professional and ethical manner.
• Ability to demonstrate energy, sense of urgency, focus and follow through that deliver high quality results.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, including listening and questioning skills.
• Good command of English, written and spoken; and computer literate.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=117 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia