Quantity Survey Supervisor
• Undertake a full range of Building Surveying duties.
• Provide competent and enthusiastic support to the team.
• Conduct actual progress updating of the existing projects.
• Establish and update change order of the projects.
• Solicit vendors, designers, suppliers and contractors for pre-qualification.
• Evaluate and endorse designers, suppliers and contractors proposals.
• Prepare budgetary cost estimates based on schematic/architectural design.
• Perform and/or manage the quantity survey and pricing effort for internal budgets.
• Provide advice on contractual claims.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineer or related field.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in building construction, site supervision and building surveying covering a broad, in depth and practical surveying role.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to understand, communicate and implement technical solutions to problems.
• Exposure to the application of cost and schedule estimating techniques.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=272 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia