HR & Admin Supervisor
• Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
• Survey industry’s compensation package, to improve company’s package in the marketplace to be more competitive
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
• Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains employee by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Encourage and motivate employees to improve their efficiencies
• Responsible for payroll, welfare and administration
• Handle hygiene of employees, i.e. provide cleanliness of canteen, purity of drinking water and work place environment
• Handle and provide securities’ welfare in workplace for staffs
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related fields
• At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in HR field
• Planning skill
• Communication skill
• Manpower management
• Understanding organizational behavior
• Cheerful, self-confidence, decisive, team player, open-minded, fairness, dedicat, positive attitude, honest
• Good coordinator
• Able to keep things confidential
• Able to work under pressure
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• English for business communication
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=356 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia