Marketing Officer - Property Management
• Assist in building premium brand awareness to raise the positive profile of Chip Mong Land and create Chip Mong Land brand admiration from the public.
• Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator to bring the company’s image closer to the public.
• Support Marketing Coordinator in preparing and managing annual event plans and marketing strategies.
• Implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risks.
• Strengthen customer relationships by closely coordinating with the Marketing Coordinator and Sales team to support new project launching, sale performance or other initiatives using events and PR communications.
• Perform other duties assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
• At least 6 months of experience in Sales and Marketing or a related area.
• Knowledge of mass marketing.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Good spoken and written communication skills in both English and Khmer.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
• Good problem-solving skill.
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility to travel.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=396 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia