MEP Engineer - Design
• Prepare preliminary design (in case that the design is not available in tender documents) including equipment selection.
• Prepare the bill of quantities including labor man-hour, material and equipment etc.
• Prepare technical catalogues and specifications.
• Assist in the preparation of variation order.
• Provide technical support to the sales team in the negotiation of the contract.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Plumbing Engineering or related field
• 1-3 years’ experience in construction site
• Preferably have good knowledge on Medium & Low Voltage Distribution System, Telephone & Data Communication System, Fire Detection and Alarm Systems, CCTV systems, Public Address systems & MATV systems.
• Computer literate; must be good in MS Office and AutoCAD
• Ability to communicate effectively and fluently in English both oral and in writing.
• Good interpersonal skill.
• Detail oriented
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=350 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia