Human Resources & Administrative Manager
• Develop HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
• Survey industry’s compensation package, to improve company’s package in the marketplace to be more competitive
• Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
• Interpret and advise on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
• Listen to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
• Analyze training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintain employee by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
• Encourage and motivate employees to improve their efficiency
• Manage payroll, welfare, and administration
• Handle hygiene of employees, i.e. provide cleanliness of canteen, purity of drinking water and workplace environment
• Handle and provide securities’ welfare in workplace for staff
• Successful applicants will possess a minimum of 10 years’experience in handling all-round human resources and administration functions of which 5 years or above at managerial level
• Degree holder with major in human resources management or related disciplines
• Previous experiences gained in sizable organizations are definitely an advantage
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and be adept at influencing stakeholders and employee relations
• Conversant with Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislation
• People-oriented, proactive, resourceful, outgoing, self-motivated and a good team player
• Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill,flexible and detail-minded
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and HRIS
• Immediately available is highly preferred
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=334 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia