• Understand the construction progress on site so as to anticipate the need for subcontractors
• Make subcontractors work allocation plan
• Work in consultation with the site manager, site supervisor and site engineers to assign work to subcontractors
• Follow up on the performance of the sub-contractors in order to form a data base of which sub-contractors should be awarded more work and which should be terminated.
• Keep track of the number, process their paper work and track of job assigned to subcontractors
• Facilitate and discuss job contract to sub-contractors and venders in close cooperation with BOQ team.
• Follow up on the work of sub-contractors and venders
• Identify suitable recruitment channel for company.
• Mediate conflicts, if any, between the engineers and the subcontractors and venders
• Degree in Business Administration, Management, or relates field
• 1-2 years’ experience working for construction project
• Knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities
• Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts, and Purchase Orders
• Time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
• Organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient and transparent tendering processes
• Negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors
• Ability to assess tendering bids for value, cost and quality
• Written and spoken English
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply
Please go to http://www.chipmonggroup.com/career/index/apply?id=357 to submit your application.
For more information
Telephone: 017 593 222
Address: P.O Box 137, #137B, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia